1 Ivanhoe Road, Hogwood Industrial Estate,
Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG40 4QQ
Starting Salary: £28,000.00 per annum
Airinmar specialises in the management support of aircraft component repairs for airlines, manufacturers and MROs throughout the world by using its industry experience, knowledge and expertise to provide supply chain, technical and business solutions/systems that reduce the operating costs of its customers.
Reporting the Customer Account Director, the successful candidate will work alongside internal Stakeholders to develop and support internal company & external customer reporting on both a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
- Reviewing and identifying areas for improving, streamlining and automating existing company reporting.
- Developing and implementing internal departmental and external customer KPIs
- Development and maintenance of Customer Online Reporting Portals
- Coordinating the storage, control and maintenance of all centralised data sources and derivation of data.
- Supporting the Sales and Business Development Team with the analysis of customer provided data and the development of new business proposals.
- Degree in related discipline preferred and/or 3 years’ experience in a data management or IT/Business Analyst role.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel / Access / PowerPoint.
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft Power BI / SQL an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience of data warehousing / data management
- Strong change management skills, identifying and engaging internal and customer stakeholders
- Able to prioritise issues and manage available time and resources
- Confident in own initiative
- Works well under pressure with a customer service focus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Sound understanding of KPI development and use