Senior Sales and Business Development Director – US Based
1 Ivanhoe Road , Hogwood Industrial Estate
Finchampstead, Wokingham, RG40 4QQ
Airinmar is recruiting a Senior Sales and Business Development Director to manage and grow its business in the Americas. The position will be located such that the successful candidate has easy access to a major US airport hub; preferably this would be Dallas but other locations such as Chicago or Atlanta would also be suitable.
Airinmar specialises in providing aircraft component repair support services and systems, aircraft warranty consultancy and in-service support, and a soon to be launched an innovative stand-alone cloud-based Repair Cycle Management system. Airinmar’s customers are global and include airlines, helicopter operators, aircraft manufacturers and MROs.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development in the UK, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing the Americas business through prospecting and securing new customers, and customer operational support. Role includes:
- Identifying new business opportunities with prospective customers.
- Delivering sales presentations at both senior executive and operational levels, including systems demos.
- Producing Service proposal for prospective customer and coordinate a revenue plan with Airinmar’s Head of Finance.
- Negotiating Services proposal with prospective customer to secure the business, with support from UK team as required.
- Producing Services contract and negotiate terms with customer, with support from UK team and Airinmar’s Legal Counsel.
- Produce annual sales budget and contribute fully during financial year to realising or exceed plan.
- Maintaining senior relationships and providing operational support to UK based team with existing and new on-boarded customers.
- Continually working to grow the business and upsell additional services
Candidates should ideally be educated to degree level (technical or IT preferable), have good sales experience and a track record within the aviation market, and detailed knowledge and understanding of IT systems and supply chain management would be advantageous. The candidate must be able to proficiently work at all levels within an organisation and demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills. We require a candidate who is highly motivated to succeed and has a passion for aviation.
We offer a competitive salary which is dependent upon experience and skillset. Please send your CV with a covering message to:
Mrs Debbie Goodman
Airinmar Limited, Hogwood Industrial Estate, Finchampstead, Berkshire RG40 4QQ
Or email to email@example.com