1 Ivanhoe Road, Hogwood Industrial Estate
Finchampstead, Berkshire, RG40 4QQ
Tel: 01189 324001
Salary banding Starting salary £26,000
- To provide Supplier Management services to the MRO function within Integrated Solutions - Commercial.
- Undertake supplier management for the MRO team to ensure on time performance, contractual obligations and, where applicable, strategic support.
- Expediting and close management of critical assets to support asset availability to IOC and customers.
- Deliver visibility of component repair status via MRO’s systems.
- Establish key relationships between suppliers and MRO.
- Monitor repair order status throughout the repair loop, maintain systems with latest status data, delay explanations and other relevant supplier information.
- Improve turn-time performance, meeting and exceeding internal and customer KPIs. Enforce customer and AAR contract terms with supplier base.
- Expediting of critical assets. Proactively managing expedites by calling and working closely with suppliers and providing regular and accurate feedback to IOC and customers.
- Support resolution to all aspects of supplier interaction. Identify threats to service levels, apply supplier, customer and internal escalation. Negotiate proposals to resolve and mitigate.
- Develop positive and strong supplier relationships, seek to improve working methods and communications
- Represent AAR in customer and supplier reviews
- Utilisation of Internal systems, providing feedback for future development
- Support routing guide and placement related queries. Assist with compiling and distributing priming material to supplier base
- Undertake routine strategic supplier meetings and reviews. To include score carding, customer feedback and negotiation of strategic problem resolution
- Handle customer and supplier escalation at various levels within the organisations
- Negotiate service level improvements to improve performance
- Provide coaching, mentoring and on the job training
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed and develop a career to support succession planning
- Be a confident and clear communicator at various levels
- Have strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Effective in time management and prioritisation
- Be analytical, creative and demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Confident to work under own initiative
- Be a strong team player
- Adaptable to change
- Works well under pressure
- Be customer focused
- Have an understanding of Information Security practices and is able to attain and maintain competency in those as prescribed by AAR policies