1 Ivanhoe Road, Hogwood Industrial Estate
Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 4QQ
Tel: 0118 932 4001
Salary band: Starting Salary £24,000
Airinmar specialises in the management of aircraft component repairs for airlines, manufacturers and MROs throughout the world by using its industry experience, knowledge and expertise to provide engineering, supply chain and business solutions that reduce the operating costs of its customers.
To manage the process of ensuring repair costs are fair and equitable on behalf of the customer through:
- To deliver cost reduction and cost avoidance services in line with customer contractual and performance expectations for customer Return On Investment (ROI) and Airinmar revenue
- To provide visibility of performance and progress to the customer and Program Management teams
- To ensure the service is delivered consistently, in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with customer arrangements
- To identify new opportunities for Repair Cycle Management (RCM) cost reduction that benefit both Airinmar and the customer and develop solutions both tactically and strategically in the areas of Value Engineering, Warranty Detection and Turnover and Recommended Customer Recharge
- To support Business Development and Program Management teams in designing the Value Engineering solutions required for new customers
- To contribute to the delivery of the full RCM service, working cohesively with the other RCM functions, and as part of the wider team involving Program Management, Technical Services and Strategic Sourcing.
Responsibility of the Position:
Evaluate and review repair quotations to ensure cost are fair and equitable e.g. contract enforcement, warranty optimisation, tactical cost reduction/avoidance opportunities.
Identify opportunities for cost of ownership reduction e.g. Recommended Customer Recharge.
Reporting of saving performance.
Achieving or exceeding contractual customer requirements.
Work as part of a team in the Value Engineering function and wider Customer Support and Supplier Management teams.
Identifying areas of opportunity in process, customer service and Return on Investment.
Review and analyse warranty rejections and quotations raising an Engineering Request Form
Review and analyse rogue units, NFF and Defect On Arrival events.
Monitor and identify opportunities for reliability management and complete reliability reports
HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline is desirable.
Strong analytical skills with a focused and methodical approach to managing work.
A strong team worker who focuses on the success of a team as a whole; with excellent interpersonal skills, clear communication and ability to negotiate effectively.
Confident in using own initiative, adept at problem solving, willing to learn
Able to prioritise and make decisions whilst balancing results with workload and applying appropriate attention to detail
All applicants must be applicable to work in the United Kingdom