As part of Airinmar’s repair management service, Airinmar works closely with both the supplier and customer to ensure that the quote approval process is as simple and quick as possible, contributing to a reduction in overall repair turn-around-time.
AirQuote provides customers with one online system for the management of all repair quotations and provides all the information required to make an accurate assessment of a supplier’s quotation.
AirQuote is supported by a dedicated Customer Support team who ensure quotation validity, manage queries and expedite urgent units on the customer’s behalf.
AirQuote features and benefits include:
- Standardised quote presentation and processing;
- Ability for user to review, query, approve or reject quotations;
- Automatic emailing system providing alert/notification/auto approval emails that are raised per user actions to customers or vendors if applicable;
- Reporting services enabling users to export the filtered result into the Excel file per customer selected conditions;
- Visibility of a component’s new price, historical repair cost and any contractual pricing to the aid review process;
- Integral query module allowing communication between users, internal functions (engineering, warranty, etc.), Suppliers and Airinmar;
- Built in hierarchical approval functionality, tailored to the customer’s existing process;
- Fastrack function allowing quotation approval against defined customer criteria;
- Logs of each user action allowing track and trace of all changes made to quotes;
- Quote and approval data feed which uploads into the customer’s IT system with the support of auto reporting services or web services between Airinmar and the customer; and
- An electronic archiving system enabling multi-departmental access to historical quotations avoiding requirement for a hard copy filing system.
In summary, AirQuote provides customers with a dynamic work flow management tool for the efficient processing of multiple supplier quotations which in turn provides reduced TAT and enhanced efficiencies and productivity levels.