Airinmar is recruiting a Database Administrator.
Airinmar specialises in the management of aircraft component repairs and aircraft warranty management for airlines, manufacturers and MROs throughout the world by using its industry experience, knowledge and expertise to provide engineering, supply chain and business solutions that reduce the operating costs of its customers.
As Database Administrator you will supports data systems across the business by supporting and developing Business Intelligence and Analysis tools, maintaining Microsoft SQL Servers and Azure data persistence, and encouraging data integration across the business. The role activities will include:
- Supporting data analysis across the company by defining and developing tools, technical support of analysis, and designing and maintaining Data Warehouse provisions to oversee and manage the governance, consumption and analysis of key business information necessary for internal and external use
- Making improvements to systems by identifying or implementing performance improvements, replacing legacy systems, and introducing new technologies
- Management of new T-SQL code produced by Software Developers including final rollout
- Maintaining Microsoft SQL Servers and Azure SQL Databases to ensure high uptime, resilience of data, and managing issues as they occur
- Providing technical support to the Dynamics 365 Development Team on the storage / utilisation of data and the development of reporting packages within a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations environment
Developing a constant improvement to quality and security (including continuing certification to ISO 27001) within all environments Candidates are expected to have 2+ years’ work experience with Microsoft SQL Server encompassing 2008 and one of 2016, 2017, or 2019, have solid experience developing in Transact-SQL, SSIS, and SSRS. Strong architectural understanding of SQL Server Database Engine, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) together with a strong understanding of Microsoft Azure Database components such as Azure Database and Azure Data Factory