Maximising the recovery of airline warranty entitlements
Key Elements of Warranty Process Management
- Assisting airlines maximise aircraft warranty entitlement recoveries, which can be worth millions of dollars per year, through our Consultancy and Operational In-service Support services
- Services covers all aspects of aircraft warranty – line and heavy/base maintenance, components, engines, reliability, service bulletins, BFE and consumables, others
- Dedicated team of warranty professionals
- Knowledge and expertise gained through providing warranty services for over 20 years
- Currently support a total customer fleet in excess of 1,200 aircraft with our warranty services
- Flexible fee structures, including an incentivised savings gainshare mechanism
- Our primary Consultancy service covers a detailed assessment of the airline’s effectiveness in the management of warranty and the level of entitlement recoveries being achieved, across all entitlement areas, from both a quantitative and qualitative measurement basis.
- Our detailed findings are reported and recommendations provided on the actions required to enhance the airline’s performance and maximise entitlement recoveries.
- Subsequently, we can also assist the airline with a re-design solution of their warranty management function, based on our recommendations, to ensure highly effective and efficient management of warranty and entitlement recoveries. Additionally, we can also assist the airline and project manage the implementation of the re-design solution.
Operational In-Service Support
- Our Operational In-service support provides assistance to the airline with the management and recovery of warranty entitlements, and the service can range from providing bandwidth to the airlines in-house warranty team to a full outsourced solution.