Key elements of a sourcing project
• Airinmar offers a wide range of Strategic Sourcing services, from large consultancy projects, covering hundreds of component parts, to complex high-value components, such as thrust reversers, APUs and engines, as well as Consumables and Expendables.
• For medium-large sourcing projects we utilise a bespoke online sourcing platform, which we have tailored specifically for aviation component RFIs/RFPs
The system’s key features include:
• Streamlined communications and rigid bidder input with auto-generated error reports.
• Comprehensive bidder data entry requirements for accurate pricing and savings assessment versus benchmark.
• A unique leveraged re-bidding process, which maximises competition between the participating suppliers, and increases potential savings.
• Ability to undertake complex analytical scenario modelling of bids, based on the airline’s preferences, to achieve its optimised placement.
• A key differentiator of our service is the utilisation of our in-house engineering expertise and extensive repair data records to assist in PN benchmarking, and the review and validation of bidder pricing.
Our Value Proposition
• Market knowledge + sourcing expertise – $500M successfully sourced in last 5 years.
• Exceptional sourcing platform, competitive bidding process, and powerful data analytics.
• Savings versus the airline’s benchmark typically range between 15%-20+%.
• Option to utilise Airinmar’s Cost Oversight service going forward to ensure contract compliance and savings.